Research & Development projects
- * To Develop new techniques / technology by implementing R&D Projects ..
- * To uplift socio-economic status of target group by applied research.
- * To motivate & support Young Scientists and researchers for R&D activities.
- * To undertake R&D project for welfare and well being to humanity.
- * To undertake Research & Development projects which are burning issues and need based in interest of National & State.
- * To maintain links with R&D Institutions.
- * Initiates, promotes and coordinates R&D projects of applied nature.
|Currently Associated R&D institutions of State
- * Rajasthan University,
- * MNIT, Jaipur
- * Medical Colleges
- * MLS University,Udaipur
- * JNV University Jodhpur
- * Raj, Agri Univ, Bikaner
- * MPUT Agriculture University, Udaipur
- * Major S&T Institutions of the State
|Who can Apply ?
- * Under this programme the department invites R&D projects proposals; preferably from the disciplines of Agriculture, Engineering, Biotechnology, Energy, Environment, Health & Hygiene, Life Science, Natural Resource Management, Remote Sensing Techniques etc.
- * These application oriented R&D projects are entertained through out the year.
- * The priority is given to those projects which are focused to provide solutions to the problems of burning issues of the state.
- * After preliminary scrutiny, expert opinion is solicited.
- * There after, these projects are placed before the Expert Advisory Committee (EAC) for seeking their recommendations. For granting the financial assistance, projects are sent to obtain administrative & financial approval of the Government on the basis of the recommendation of EAC .
|Project Period : 2 - 3 years
TECHNOLOGY BASED R&D PROJECTS
Objective : Based on solution to the basic and fundamental problems arising in the state i.e. Safe potable water, Reducing poverty, Drudgery removal, Income generation, Use of industrial waste, Guinea worms, Fluorosis etc.
For Improvement or development of new technologies which are more effective, less time and energy consuming.
Project Period : 6 months to 2 years.
Who can apply ?
Scientists working in
- * R&D institutions
- * Universities, Professional and Science Colleges
- * Government Department and NGOs with strong R&D base
Traditional R&D Projects
Objective : Strengthening of traditional sector by integrating it with modern stream of science & technology
Period : 2-3 years
Thrust Area :
To promote eleven point programme of "SUGAM TAQNEEK" Department would give priority to the projects under Research & Development Scheme which are based on the following subjects
- * Safe drinking water
* Health for all
* Gerontology care
* Safe cooking, clean energy, solar light, rural electrification
* Food security
* Skill development for urban sector women employment
* Agri products and marketing
* Financial inclusion
* e-Education and innovation hubs
* Technology application in Tourism
* Low cost housing
Besides these subject, project on following topic will also be entertained
- * Architecture
* Building material and housing
* Metal and material textile
* Water management
* Forest produces
* Traditional Industries and artisans
Applied Research Centre
- *To undertake research on burning issues particularly to applied aspects.
- * To undertake need based research on regional basis.
The centre would establishes a link between R&D institutions & actual users. Conduct R&D and outcome of Research projects utilized for the benefit of target groups.
* At present following two projects being implemented under Applied Research Centre.
* Fluorosis Affected Children in Rural Areas - Prevention and Cure. (Phase II Operational)
* Survey and Promotion of Domestic Defluoridation techniques in Tonk District. (Completed)