Technology & Innovation Support Centre (TISC)
World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India sanctioned Technology and Innovation Support Centre (TISC) at Patent Information Centre (PIC), Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of Rajasthan in 2018.
The objective of Technology and Innovation Support Centre (TISC) is to stimulate a dynamic, vibrant and balanced Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) system in the state to foster creativity and innovation, thereby promoting entrepreneurship and enhancing social, economic and cultural development.
Since its establishment, TISC Rajasthan has taken many initiatives including setting up of IPR cells in Universities and Colleges, formation of IP expert group, IP policy measures, setting up action plans and guidelines for the same etc.
* Enables one to access to online patent and non-patent (both scientific and technical) databanks and IP-related publications.
* Provides support in searching and retrieving technology information.
* Offers various training workshops in IP-related matters from time to time.
* Facilitates on-demand searches for novelty, state-of-the-art, validity/invalidity and freedom-to-operate.
* Helps monitoring technology and competitors.
* Delivers elementary information with regard to IP laws, thereby assists in shaping their management and strategy as well as technology commercialization and marketing.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org